Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Tokyo CMWC Fundraising

Thanks to all who have donated so far, I have been able to raise a whopping $800.00 towards to cost of the trip!!

There has been requests to provide a PayPal form of donation. If you would like to use PayPal to donate towards helping me participate in the 2009 Tokyo CMWC this September you can do so to my account sbilek@journalsentinel.com

Again I have to say thank you very much to everyone so far, I have recieved a lot of support as well for this adventure.

Keep checking back as I will keep updating the progress and any and all information for the event.

As a treat (I guess) here is a video of some of the things I can expect from the race. Although I don't trick I just race, so you won't be seeing me popping wheelie bar spins.

No comments:

Post a Comment