Friday, October 16, 2009

TKBMA fundraiser

So, with my move to do more major alley cats starting in 2010, I have to sadden myself and not plan to go to Chicago Halloween weekend and participate in their 2 day Halloween race(s). Next years event will hopefully be in the picture. But upon stumbling on this event, as these things tend to hide if you don't know where to look or who to ask, I also found the website about the global effort to help TKBMA (the people responsible for the CMWC last month in Tokyo) to get out from under their substantial debt that racked up from throwing the event, which is being called the best CMWC ever by people. So the website is here and Chicago is kicking everyones ass, so it is also unfortunate that I have been unable to support the cause by participating in the first race they through to raise cash a few weeks ago and the upcoming Halloween. Oh well, more opportunities will present themselves and I'll just add Chicago's insane Halloween race to the list for next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment